This creamy wild garlic dip with feta is made in no time, so tasty and fits to many dishes! Whether as a dip, spread, to a salad bowl or to grilled dishes – simply delicious!
I love spring for so many reasons. One of the best for me is that with the warm temperatures it starts blooming and growing and so many plants, fruits and veggies are just waiting to get collected and used in recipes. 🙂 Wild garlic is one of the first plants and OH – I love it!
For those who don’t really know this plant – it can be prepared similarly to spinach, but tastes quite intensely of garlic. It’s squeaky green, very healthy and can be used in so many dishes, raw as well as cooked.
It is important to wash the wild garlic well before you use it. As with all things that grow in nature, there is of course the possibility that animals have come into contact with the plants or simply soil and dust.
Tips & tricks for the preparation of this wild garlic dip with feta:
- As mentioned above already, it is important to wash the wild garlic well before processing.
- If you don’t have the possibility to get wild garlic, you can alternatively use fresh spinach and additionally 1-2 chopped garlic cloves for this dip. Also delish!!
- The dip is perfect to prepare in advance. It may be possible that after a few hours some liquid will settle from the curd (quark) or feta. However, it is enough to stir the dip well again before serving.
- Store the wild garlic dip with feta in the refrigerator and eat within 3 days.
This recipe not only makes a wonderful dip! Try it also like this:
- With a snack or anti pasti platter with grissinis.
- As a spread on toast or in sandwiches
- In a salad bowl
- With grilled food such as halloumi or fish
- In a wrap with grilled vegetables and crunchy nuts