This speculoos granola with roasted pears has great potential to become your new favorite breakfast! It’s full of christmas spices, quick and easy to make, and super crunchy.
As you know, I’m a big granola fan. Why?
- It’s easy and quick to make.
- You always have breakfast ready.
- Granola is a great snack for in between meals.
- It can be combined with many different types of yogurt and milk and topped with fruits, so variety is guaranteed.
This speculoos granola contains warm spices such as cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger. They go perfectly with the oatmeal, almonds and maple syrup.
It tastes like a beautiful winter day, christmas, a cozy afternoon snuggled in a blanky,… mmm…
The speculoos granola with roasted pears is SOULFOOD PUR. Crunchy, cinnamon-y granola chunks, warm, soft, juicy pears and a creamy yoghurt. I mean. Can it get any better?!
I like it best with natural yogurt, an extra pinch of cinnamon and a bit maple syrup on top.
You can of course enjoy the granola with all other kinds of fruit. How about fresh bananas, a berry roaster, or dried fruit?
You want more Granola in your life? This way:
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||23 minutes|
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup almond flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp clove powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp runny almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 big pear
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup optional
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F top/bottom heat. Prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the rolled oats, flaked almonds, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond butter, maple syrup and the melted coconut oil.
- Pour the liquid ingredients to the dry ones and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on the baking paper and press a little firmly.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely. Store in a container with a lid.
- Cut the pears in small pieces. Heat a pan on medium/high heat. Add the coconut oil and pears. Roast for about 8 minutes until they are soft. Stir sometimes. Remove from the stove.
- Add cinnamon and maple syrup (optional) to the pears.
- Enjoy your granola with the warm pears and your favorite yoghurt.