This mediterranean white bean zucchini soup is a favorite in our house. It is prepared easily and fast, is loaded with flavor and healthy ingredients and perfect for cold winter days.
This easy soup is an absolute soulfood. It is made with in less than 30 minutes and ideal for cold days.
You can adjust the ingredients of this mediterranean white bean zucchini soup just like you desire!
Vegetables, which would also taste nice in this mediterranean white bean zucchini soup:
If you want to serve this soup with a side I can highly recommend some toasted ciabatta slices. Scratch some fresh garlic on the crispy surface and sprinkle it with olive oil.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small zucchini chopped
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 medium potato chopped
- 1 garlic glove minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach or 2-3 cubes frozen spinach
- 1 can white beans about 240 g
- 4 cups vegetable broth or chicken or beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- fresh parmesan grated, for serving
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pot. Add diced onion and roast for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped zucchini, potatoes and the minced garlic. Roast for another 3 minutes.
- Add the broth, beans, spinach beans and salt. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Season with pepper and lemon juice. Add more salt if desired.
- Devide to four bowls. Serve with fresh parmesan cheese and a few drops of olive oil.