Golden Coconut Maple Granola – it’s crunchy, sweet but not too sweet, with a hint of salt and is quick and easy to prepare. The coconut maple granola tastes great with milk, yoghurt, as a topping on a smoothie bowl or simply as a snack.
I am doing an imaginary hula hula happy dance right now because I am so excited to share this recipe with you guys. This granola is SO SO GOOD.
“Mmm. I think this is the best granola I’ve made so far”, I think to myself as I clean up my setup from taking pictures. Half of the sheet is already eaten away by me.
“Honey, would you like to eat the bowl of coconut maple granola I just photographed?”
I don’t get that answer too often. Unlike me, my sweetheart tends to be more the savory, salty snack guy and my sweet recipes don’t excite him too much.
“I think this is the best granola you’ve ever made.”
24 hours later, it was all gone.
That’s why we have a golden coconut maple granola crush:
- It is crunchy. It is actually SUPER crunchy.
- It’s loaded with great flavors like coconut, caramelized maple syrup and a hint of salt. Do NOT forget the salt. It makes the granola from good to amazing. Trust me.
- It tastes great with milk, yoghurt, chia pudding, our current favourite breakfast smoothie and it is a super tasty snack.
- It’s completely refined sugar free.
The coconut granola is not only tasty, but consists of only a few ingredients and is prepared within five minutes. Not lying.
Each of the ingredients is essential.
- Oats – the basis. Nothing works without them. I prefer to use fine oat flakes. With these the crunchy clusters become extra large at the end.
- Coconut chips – one of the three coconut components.
- Coconut oil – this is mainly responsible that the ingredients combine well. It also makes the granola crunchy.
- Coconut flour – tripple coconut! LOVE LOVE LOVE. The flour holds the ingredients better together. If you don’t have coconut flour at home, you can alternatively grind the same amount of oats and use it instead.
- Maple syrup – my favourite sweetener for granola. It gives it a wonderful caramel taste.
- Cashews – the more crunch the better, right?
- Salt – this ingredient is a MUST! It makes the granola complete.
All I have left to say:
Try this golden coconut maple granola! It’s an absolute good-mood food.