This crunchy vanilla seed granola is made out of a few simple ingredients that are mixed in a bowl and then baked. It’s insanely easy to prepare and not only delicious, but it also provides you with a good portion of energy!
Welcome to the blog, my new granola recipe!
It’s just as easy to make as its friends here (i. e. the most favorite granola recipe of you guys) and is full of superpower.
What’s in it:
- Oats – Not only is it healthy, but it will keep you energized for a long time.
- Lots of grains and seeds – You can pick your favorites here. I used equal parts sunflower seeds, flax seeds and chia seeds for this granola. Sesame seeds or chopped nuts work great too!
- Coconut oil – It makes the granola nice and crunchy. By the way, the “crunch” comes after it has cooled completely. Before that, it’s still soft and almost chewy.
- Maple syrup – Of course, there’s no refined sugar in this granola recipe either. The sweetener here is one of my favorite ways to sweeten mueslis. Maple syrup, in fact, tastes slightly caramel and nutty, making it an ideal fit.
- Vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of salt – These three components provide harmony and give the granola a great, “round” flavor.
What’s the best ingredients to eat this vanilla seed granola with?
- You can never go wrong with this classic: milk or yogurt. Add some berries or bananas for some extra flavor and vitamins!
- As a dessert with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. Sounds good, right? IT IS!
- As a topping on a fruit salad.
Anddd here is my personal favorite combo: granola, plain yogurt, nut butter, fresh strawberries and a spoonful of maple syrup. Highly recommended to recreate!
You are a granola fan just as I am? Then you can’t miss these recipes:
- golden coconut maple granola (your guys favorite here on the blog!)
- almond butter granola
- extra crunchy chocolate granola